Saturday, May 1, 2010

14 Fun Facts About Nancy Drew

14 Fun Facts About Nancy Drew


I have Nancy Drew to thank for a lot of my childhood quirks. It&s because of her I grew up tapping on walls, hoping to find a hidden passageway; was convince...


Nancy Drew is 80 years old! To celebrate, Carolyn Keene&s first mystery featuring the young sleuth, THE SECRET OF THE OLD CLOCK, has been reissued by Grosset & Dunlap in a limited anniversary edition. Here, Nancy Drew expert Jennifer ...


Nancy Drew is 80 years old! To celebrate, Carolyn Keene&s first mystery featuring the young sleuth, THE SECRET OF THE OLD CLOCK, has been reissued by Grosset & Dunlap in a limited anniversary edition. Here, Nancy Drew expert Jennifer ...


Nancy Drew is 80 years old! To celebrate, Carolyn Keene&s first mystery featuring the young sleuth, THE SECRET OF THE OLD CLOCK, has been reissued by Grosset & Dunlap in a limited anniversary edition. Here, Nancy Drew expert Jennifer ...


I have Nancy Drew to thank for a lot of my childhood quirks. It&s because of her I grew up tapping on walls, hoping to find a hidden passageway; was convince...

No comments:

Post a Comment